DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs over 130 people.
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Operator reporting to theService Centre Manager.
Job role: To manage and produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating CNC machinery, maintain quality, safety and environmental standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and consumables in a busy manufacturing environment.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan machining by work schedules.
- Programming CNC machinery by entering instructions, including zero references positions.
- Production set up.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and knowledgeable in geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
- Knowledgeable with tool / insert selection and utilizing the correct feeds and speeds.
- Good knowledge of dimensional measuring instrumentations and use of such tools to verify actual measurements of machined dimensions and features.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques & principles and 5S.
- Adhering to quality procedures and process-familiar with ISO 9001: 2015.
- Planning & problem solving abilities.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Maintain continuity between work shifts by communicating actions, irregularities with supervisor and fellow operators.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- 2 or 3 cycle Shift work will apply for this role.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 2 to 3 years experience as a machinist, with excellent functional and technical skills.
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Mazatrol Fusion, Master Cam, Reinshaw probing system, and Fanuc based ISO an advantage.
- Good computer skills, particularly in excel also an advantage.
- Ideal industry background: automotive.
Please email your CV and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org