DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 135 people.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Final Assembly Coordinator reporting to the Construction Line Final Assembly Team Leader.
Note: this role currently operates on a day shift basis. On occasion, overtime may be a requirement outside normal working hours or shift work if the need arose.
- Ensure assembly benches have the material required to assemble as per production plan- this includes Couplers, hooks & accessories, packaging etc.
- Movement of product onto and from Shot Blasting Unit then onto Paintline as part of production process steps.
- Setting up Tacking Stations.
- Pack all finished couplers monitoring quality of the products as part of the final inspection process- visual inspection of assembly, paint and weld finish to determine compliance with standards.
- Ability to monitor quantity of work produced versus production targets and escalate to Area Team Leader when required.
- Report any deviations from the required quality and safety standards immediately to Team Leader so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Completing admin process steps in Stock Management System (EPICOR).
- Compliance with all DROMONE & Customer Quality, Safety and Environmental Standards and procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment of 2 years or more.
- Be reliable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Show willingness to engage in problem solving and continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Good attention to detail and maintain excellent housekeeping standards (5 S).
- An adherence to safety, quality and environmental policies and procedures.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Previous forklift driving experience is a requirement.
- Computer skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and have the ability to work in busy manufacturing environment.
- Note that this job requires a level of physical activity to work in these assembly processes.
Please email brief cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 11/08/2020