DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 125 people.
In line with ongoing Process development projects within DROMONE, we are currently recruiting for the following vacancy: Final Assembly Operator.
This is a full time position reporting to the Construction Final Assembly Team Leader. On occasion, this rolemay include overtime & shift work outside the normal working day.
- You will assemble high quality products to exacting internal and customer specifications.
- Be responsible for the quality of the products before releasing to final inspection process by visual inspection of assembly, paint and weld finish to determine compliance with standards.
- Report any deviations from the required standard immediately to area supervisor so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines and have the ability to work under pressure.
- This job requires a level of physical activity in the final assembly processes.
What you need to succeed:
- Prior assembly experience in a manufacturing environment of at least 2 to 3 years.
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, technical drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with attention to detail.
Please email your CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Closing date 17/09/2020