DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 135 people.
We are currently recruiting for a Final Assembly Operator reporting to the Agri Final Assembly Team Leader.
Note: This role operates on a rotating shift basis which currently involves a 2 cycle shift of mornings and evening work. On occasion, overtime may also be a requirement outside normal working hours.
- You will assemble high quality products to exacting internal and customer specifications.
- Be responsible for the quality of the products as part of the final inspection process by visual inspection of assembly, paint and weld finish to determine compliance with standards.
- Report any deviations from the required standard immediately to area team leader so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines and have the ability to work in busy manufacturing environment.
- Evening shift work includes the changeover of overhead conveyer lines in the production process.
- This job requires a level of physical activity in the final assembly processes.
What you need to succeed:
- Prior assembly experience in a manufacturing environment of at least 2 to 3 years.
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, technical drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with attention to detail.
- An adherence to safety, quality and environmental policies and procedures
To apply for this job vacancy please forward your CV/Application Form and cover note to email@example.com
Closing Date: 28-02-2020.