DROMONE Engineering Limited design, manufacture and market agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath. An exciting job opportunity is now available and we are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operations Manager, reporting to the Managing Director.
The Manufacturing Operations Manager is responsible for Safety & Environment, Human Resource, Quality and Productivity of the Construction Business Unit.
You are expected to follow DROMONE’s values and principles in all aspects of the role. The role is both strategic and operational with day-to-day involvement with key stakeholders including customers both external and internal. This is a role where you are expected to be confident in your decision making ability and communicating with your team and the wider management team on a daily basis.
The list of duties includes, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance in Safety, Quality & Environmental standards.
- Assessing human resource requirements to meet productivity demands.
- Communicating and implementing the company’s Business Plan and KPIs with all employees in the Construction Business Unit.
- Continuous planning, monitoring and appraising the team’s performance.
- Implementation of Lean initiatives.
- Delivering on production targets to meet specific sales budgets and finding ways to reduce costs in operations and the wider business.
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating training and reviewing job performance of all team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE required: Suitable candidates will have at least 5 years Operations Management experience in a manufacturing environment. The ability to perform autonomously with a positive approach to dealing with challenges and targets. You will have proven ability to embrace new systems, processes and technology. Previous experience of working in a Lean Manufacturing environment is desirable. This role will require advanced interpersonal, team- working and leadership skills.
To apply please send cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.