We are currently recruiting for a Mig Welder reporting to the Construction product Team Leader. Occasionally, this role may require overtime & shift work outside the normal working day.
- Must be able to weld a variety of material types and thickness from 3mm up to 80mm.
- Working from production drawings you will deliver high quality welding and fabrication to manufacture and produce products to the highest possible standard.
- Be responsible for the quality of the products before releasing to next step in the production process by inspection of welds to determine compliance with standards.
- Report any deviations from the required standard immediately to area supervisor so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping to ensure area, machines and equipment are maintained in a safe and clean condition.
- Compliance with all Quality procedures and checks as required, documenting where necessary.
- Compliance with all relevant Environmental procedures.
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines and have the ability to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Production welding experience of at least 2 to 3 years (preferably certified).
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, fabrication welding drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Good level of English language, both spoken and written.
- Good practical and technical ability.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 20/01/2020.