DROMONE Engineering designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 135 people.
We are currently recruiting for a Mig Welder reporting to the Construction product Team Leader. This job will require working on an alternatively shift cycle which may be on a 2 or 3 cycle rotation.
- Must be able to weld a variety of material types and thickness from 3mm up to 80mm.
- Working from production drawings you will deliver high quality welding and fabrication to manufacture and produce products to the highest possible standard.
- Be responsible for the quality of the products before releasing to next step in the production process by inspection of welds to determine compliance with standards.
- Report any deviations from the required standard immediately to area supervisor so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping to ensure area, machines and equipment are maintained in a safe and clean condition.
- Compliance with all Quality procedures and checks as required, documenting where necessary.
- Compliance with all relevant Environmental procedures.
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines and have the ability to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Production welding experience of at least 2 to 3 years (preferably certified).
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, fabrication welding drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Good level of English language, both spoken and written.
- Good practical and technical ability.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV and brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 10/07/2020.