DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 125 people.
We are currently recruiting for a Mig Welder reporting to theFabrication Team Leader.
On occasion, this rolemay require overtime & shift work outside the normal working day.
- Must be able to weld a variety of material types and thickness from 3mm up to 80mm.
- Working from production drawings you will deliver high quality welding and fabrication to manufacture and produce products to the highest possible standard.
- Be responsible for the quality of the products before releasing to next step in the production process by inspection of welds to determine compliance with standards.
- Report any deviations from the required standard immediately to area supervisor so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines and have the ability to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
What you need to succeed:
- MIG Welders with prior production welding experience of at least 2 to 3 years (preferably certified).
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, fabrication welding drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
Please email your CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
Closing date 17/09/2020