** Welding & Maintenance experience required **
DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 135 people.
We are currently recruiting for a ROBOT WELDING OPERATOR reporting to the CN Fabrication Team Leader. This Position is based on rotating 3 cycle shift
The successful candidate will be responsible for programming, setting up, and operation of Robot Welding Machines, maintain Quality, Safety & Environmental standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and consumables in a busy manufacturing environment.
Duties will include the following:
- Programming machinery and production set up
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Good knowledge of dimensional measuring instrumentations
- Adhering to all relevant Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures
- Maintain continuity between work shifts by communicating actions to supervisor
- Perform regular inspections and monitor work to meet process requirements.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 3 to 5 years welding experience. Welding certification preferable.
- Experience on operating robots or CNC machines that would show an aptitude towards robot welding.
- Experience as a robot welder a huge advantage.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques & principles and 5S standards an advantage
- Familiar with ISO quality & environmental standards.
To apply for this job vacancy please forward your CV/Application Form and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12-02-2020