DROMONE Engineering designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs over 140 people.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancy : Stores Operator. Reporting to the Stores Team Leader, this job is based on a 39 hour working week and may also include overtime and shift work outside of the normal working day from time to time.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Comply with all process requirements as set out by the Stores Team Leader in order to deliver good quality product to the internal customer.
- Inform Team Leader of any issues when found, escalating priorities that will impact on production demands.
- Meet the daily plan for their assigned Stores activities.
- Comply with DROMONE Safety and Environmental rules.
- Assist stores colleagues in meeting deadlines re production plan.
- Assist the stores team in achieving the 6S housekeeping standards for the Stores area.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives such as: Work to decrease kitting times per Product Family, and Work to increase Stock Accuracy via Daily Cycle Counts.
Skills and experience required:
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Responsible attitude.
- Flexible if required to work overtime to meet production demands.
- Can demonstrate an organised and efficient work manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Up to date Forklift driving licence an advantage.
To apply for this job vacancy, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 4th April 2019.