DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs 135 people.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader Support/ Materials Handler reporting to the Agri Fabrication Team Leader.
Occasionally, this role may require overtime & shift work outside normal working hours.
- Responsible for daily set up of welding fabrication stations in an efficient and safe manner.
- Liaise with Team Leader for daily requirements re safety, quality, production tasks in order to meet production demands.
- Report any deviations from the required standards immediately to area team leader so problems are quickly identified and addressed.
- Monitor area performance against plan and escalate issues to Team Leader
- Support problem solving activities
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines and have the ability to work in busy manufacturing environment.
- This job requires a level of physical activity in production set up processes.
- Update production support systems with administrative requirements.
- Provide support cover in absence of Team Leader re organisation of production activities and other job requirements.
What you need to succeed:
- Prior manufacturing experience of at least 3 years.
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, technical drawings, operating instructions and procedures to produce products to customer’s exact specifications.
- You must have strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with attention to detail.
- An adherence to safety, quality and environmental policies and procedures.
- Word and excel skills.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities and show initiative on day to day basis.
- Ability to drive a Fork Truck is required for this role therefore an up to date licence is an advantage.
To apply for this job vacancy please forward your CV/Application Form and cover note to email@example.com
Closing Date: 28-02-2020