Manufacturing Operative vacancy- CN team
DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs over 140 people.
We are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Operatives to join our Production teams.
Reporting to the Construction Area Team Leader this is a Day shift only role currently.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the area production processes. These processes include but are not limited to; Assembly, Quality Checks, Product testing & Packing.
Involves a full Quality check of products before performing assembly and testing procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the production of good quality parts in line with production demand
- Determining and acquiring the necessary tools & jigs required to perform the specified operations to a high level.
- Adhering to quality procedures and processes in line with ISO 9001 quality standards
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations at all times
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs as required.
- Raise any issues with the Team Leader that may occur.
Skills and experience required:
- 1 to 3 year’s experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, technical drawings and operating instructions.
- Adhere to safety, quality, operation and environmental procedures.
- Ideal industry background: manufacturing, automotive.
Dromone working environment
- CPD accredited employer – upskilling promoted.
- Work with some of the world’s largest OEM construction and agri equipment brands.
- Collaborative & team focused environment.
- Continuous improvement at all levels.
To apply for this job vacancy please forward your CV and cover note to email@example.com