Manufacturing Operative- Phase 3 Service Centre
DROMONE designs, manufactures and markets agriculture tractor Pick-Up Hitch and construction excavator Quick Coupler technologies. Established in 1978, DROMONE is an industry leading Irish company located in Oldcastle, Co. Meath and employs over 140 people.
We are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Operatives to join our Production team.
Reporting to the Phase 3 Service Centre Team Leader, these roles generally operate on a rotating 3 cycle shift.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Service Centre processes. These processes included but are not limited to; sheet metal component cleaning, sheet metal cutting process support, steel forming and band saw cutting
To aid with piece part production with a view to onward kitting to other business units, maintain quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and consumables in a busy manufacturing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the production of good quality parts in line with production demand
- Determining and acquiring the necessary tools, jigs, fixtures and other equipment required to set-up and perform the specified operations
- Adhering to quality procedures and processes in line with ISO 9001 quality standards
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations at all times
- Maintain continuity between work shifts by communicating actions, irregularities with team leader and fellow operators
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs as required.
Skills and experience required:
- 1 to 3 year’s experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of steel cleaning, forming and cutting
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken.
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, technical drawings and operating instructions.
- Adhere to safety, quality and environmental procedures.
- Ideal industry background: manufacturing, automotive.
- Forklift driver licence an advantage.
Dromone working environment
- CPD accredited employer – upskilling promoted.
- Work with some of the world’s largest OEM construction and agri equipment brands.
- Collaborative & team focused environment.
- Continuous improvement at all levels.
To apply for this job vacancy please forward your CV and brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org